This is another recipe from my mother in law. It is easy and quick to prepare. A very rich starter and usually served with melba toast, squeeze lemon on top of the shrimp to enhance the taste. I served on a bed of mix salad leaves and rosette of smoke salmon to give a colour.
Here is the ingredients
200 gr shrimp
50 + 50 gr butter
1/2 tsp mace powder
3 spring onion, slice finely
1 small clove garlic, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt 50 gr of butter in a sauce pan
- Add in the chopped garlic and spring onion, stir for 1 minute.
- Now put the shrimp in and cook for another minute. Turn off the heat.
- Place in 4 - 5 ramekin dish.
- Melt the other 50 gr of butter and spoon it into the ramekin dish.
- Cover and chilled in the fridge.
- Ready to serve
Post a Comment