100 gr Mix of red and eye bird chili
10 cloves Shallots
2 cloves Garlic
2 cm Gallangal
300 gr Tempe
200 gr Tofu
200 gr Petai cina (lamtoro)
100 gr Lime basil
2 tbs Teri Medan (Medan dried anchovy)
1/2 fruit Grated young coconut
2 pcs Tomato (diced)
1 cup Coconut water ( if available) or water
Sugar and Salt to taste
Cara memasak :
- - Mix chili, shallot, garlic and galangal are grounded or put in a blender
- - Boil (steam) tempe and tofu, diced
- - In a bowl mix all the above and add on the rest of the ingredients.
- - Mix well and taste the sugar and salt.
- - In banana leaf, wrap in about 2 tbs of the mixture and secure with tooth pick.
- Steam all the wraps for about 1 hour.
Split and cleaned Teri Jengki as an option of Teri Medan
This tempe is very clean, made without skin of the soya